Translate

5.09.2015

This and That

Helena refuses to suck on anything else but my breast which made me enter the path of an extreme transformation - for this little girls I want to turn into a cow with big, heavy udders she can suck on without supply restrictions. I'm still not there yet but the production has improved and now Helena doesn't have to worry she will go hungry and angry (she rejected the formula, even the most expensive one). In practical terms, increasing the milk production means regular pumping, drinking gallons of ginger tea, giving myself many hot breast massages, drinking weird Thai herbs and relaxing in hope that all this will give my Helena the food she wants.

A week ago I have a conversation with a neighbour of mine about the breastfeeding in which I expressed my reservations towards the idea of putting my nipple into an infant's mouth. Little did I know that a week later it will become my mission to do it as long as I can. Breastfeeding is great! It really is! It is time consuming and a bit stressful when the milk is not abundant but it is also a very rewarding experience. But one has to go through it to understand, I guess. I had to. 

Oh, this Little Girl. I've never seen anything as beautiful in my life. When she sleeps, I could spend hours just looking at her and her face that changes expressions. Her smile,, when it accidentally happens is something to die for and I can't wait for her to be big enough to make the world even more a beautiful place with it. Her little toes and little fingers are adorable, the way she smells... everything is just intoxicating!!! I could spend the whole day kissing her all over. 

I'm having the best time of my life here with Helena at home. 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz