Translate

19.05.2016

Rights and Responsibilities

Last night Olivier demanded that I remove his name from all my posts here under the claim that they are harmful and invade his privacy. When I said that I would consider this, guess what? He threatened me that he will report on me to Blogger and say that I'm harassing him. A pattern: whenever I don't want to comply, I'm being reminded that actions can be taken against me because he has rights to demand things from me. I should be respectful and respect his life... To make me more aware of my wrongdoings, I was told that I even might be punished for the things I wrote.  In a post some time ago I said that if a woman that he'd been dating and who also wanted to help him convince me to have an abortion came close to Helena, I would rip her into pieces... Easy, I will not! I used it as a figure of speech and I have never and will never harm anyone. I still stand firmly on the grounds, though, that I don't want her to have anything to do with my daughter. Ever.

I looked at the Blogger's privacy policy today and the truth is that I haven't violated anyone's good name. I can write about my life and as long as I don't spread lies and harmful content, I'm fine. Blogger rarely takes down anything down unless it's serious. They suggest that if a dispute arises, the two parties resolve it among themselves. Everything I have written about Olivier and his relationship with us, Helena and me, is true. What is more, haven't written some things, exactly these things that could be harmful. Why? Because he asked me not to. So I didn't.

Last night I was told that I'm being difficult and everything is always difficult with me.

So far it's never been a problem and Olivier has been aware that his name has been used. I'm guessing though that he just doesn't want new people to know. Oh, he says that it's my life and he doesn't want to be involved in it... So far the post directed to Gaelle wasn't a problem as well. He actually laugh to me about her reaction to it not that long time ago. But now, his name in this blog on the second page in Google has become a problem.

He's been very good at demanding his rights, especially those related to Helena and I've never done anything to make things between the two of them difficult. He asks - he gets. But when somebody is so good with claiming their rights, they also should know their responsibilities. And so far, ever since he left, he declined to fulfill his responsibilities towards Helena. I was told that the court will rule out things, then I was told that Helena has no expenses, then I was reminded that I have my own salary to cover everything, and lastly I was told that he has his expenses in US in France and supporting Helena now is not in his budget. It's me, however, who is being difficult.

I took down his legal name. It's not worth the fight.





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz