Translate

16.10.2010

Sharing is Carrying - ABC's and Rice Action

As won't set up my own NGO, it would be useless in opinion as there are so many here already, I've decided to spread the word among my Polish friends and ask them to donate some money for the NGO called ABC's and Rice working in Siem Reap.
I really believe that together we can collect a few dollars and give it to the people who will know how to make use of it. I truly count on my friends' generosity.

I will soon publish my bank account number so that anyone who is interested and trust me, can transfer cash to it. After money's been colllected, I'll give it to ABC's and write a full report on what the money has been used for.
Tell your friends and families!!!

Sharing is carrying.
Here few dollars make a massive difference.

JOIN ME!!!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz