Translate

28.10.2012

Not a Mindless Coffee Serving

I miss my coffee shop. I will always remember it and go back with memories to Timmothy's in Atrium on Bay.
Oh, what a splendid time I had there! What fantastic people I met. Each person different, each with a story. I wanted to hear out each of them. It'd never been a mindless coffee serving. I wanted something more. I wanted people who come to me feel special, taken care of before the reality of a day hit. 

I'm not a big fan of getting up but there was a time when getting up and going to these people was a lifeline. When nothing made sense, making coffee and serving it with all my ethusisasm were my ways to survive. This job gave me so much pleasure, pleasure of being there for people and with people.They felt it and gave me wonderful feedback. With some of them I became close friends and I know these friendships shall continue. Many of them I will probably never see again but nevertheless they contributed to my growth, to my being a better person. 


I spent wonderful six months working with a really good team, with really friendly and helpful managers. Thank you Linda, thank you Evangeline, thank you Andrew, Sanaz, James and Di. It was a pleasure to work with all of you. I hope I will see you again.




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz