Translate

13.07.2015

31 weeks

I have no idea where the time is going. I think somebody is cheating here. It was just yesterday when I did the test in the cinema toilet (never finished the movie), it was maybe two days ago when I was boarding the plane to Paris and not longer than three days ago I came back from the French capital. No?

And here we are - 31 weeks in the making after another visit at the doctor's. 

We are getting bigger, we are healthy and kicking. She is kicking from the inside, still gently. I'm kicking at the gym. We are both doing fine and hopefully that's going to stay till the very end. 

I was a bit disappointed that she wouldn't let me to see her better today. She sleeps a lot during the day and today was not exception. Please God, let her stay like this! In my family we all loves sleeping as kids - maybe it's hereditary. I shook my belly few times but she just ignored me - here we go. I didn't see her face but I saw the foot. A beautiful little foot of a 1550g human being inside me. She is growing now really fast - by the time she comes out she will be about double the size she is now. What? Where? How? I better apply this stretch marks lotion really generously. 

I'm trying to get organized a bit before she arrives. I got the whole wardrobe from  friends in Thailand and friends around the world. So I'm now washing and folding all these wonderful little pieces of garment. My Little girl will be the best dressed infant in the entire world. I cannot express how grateful I am for all these goodies which allowed me to save thousands of baht. I know they are only things but to me they are expression of people's love and I feel showerd with this love. The love was taken away from me from one source but it was fund somewhere else. It's enough for me for now. I hope she also feels that she is loved and expected by her global family. 

I'm also in the process of collecting bears and toys for her from people from around the world since she is already such a citizen of the word. She has some friends waiting for her from: Afghanistan, South Africa, Bangladesh, Bali, Vietnam, Hong-Kong, the UK, Poland. We are waiting for a toy guest from Japan, Canada, the US, Guatemala and Russia - hopefully.  All that so that she feels that she will be looked after not only by me but also by all those uncles and aunties from around the world. 

I start a two week holiday on Friday. No alarm clocks for two weeks! Gym, pool, maybe beach. My last solo holiday for a long time.

Soon there will be a baby shower...
Then the school starts again.
Then September comes and on the 17th I should see my daughter after having pushed her out into the world. 
Science- fiction.
 


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz