Translate

27.05.2015

Mother's Day and Few Other Thoughts

My first one.
It happened that I spoke with my G1 about motherhood of the nature and how we all come from the same and different mothers -  from women who have the unique ability to give life and also to take it of that's their wish.

Very, very powerful.

I think about what is ahead of me and I'm filled with awe but also filled with apprehension. Will I be a good mom? Will I be able to give her whatever she needs and find in this myself?

Nobody knows.

I read, I speak to people, I try to educate myself but I am well aware that no amount of reading, talking, and thinking will prepare me for the U-turn my life is about to take.

When I worked out today, I asked: God, please give me the strength, please. And the voice told me: It's all in you, you already have all you need. I felt comforted. I will listen to that voice and repeat again and again that I already have what it takes to be a good enough mom for the Little Girl who will soon appear in my life.
 
 




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz