Translate

30.08.2010

Sex, drugs and travelling

I was thinking the other day about my blog's profile. At first I thought that it should be exclusively dedicated to my travelling experience. However, I got to the conclusion that it can't be separated from all other things that ramble around my head. So, the blog will be about everything: sex, drugs and travelling. Get ready!

I'm a beginner in writing. I've always been intimidated by a blank sheet of paper in front of me thinking that I'm too inexperienced to write about anthing. Well, I guess it's time to meet the challenge and just strat. I hope that within the time the style will improve, the structure will be more coherent, and, which is the most important, I'll get some feedback from you, as I assume optimistically that somebody will have a look at this site from time to time. PEACE PEOPLE!!!!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz