Translate

26.04.2015

Count Your Blessings

Today I was reminded one more time how much I have. And I have a lot. I have wonderful people around me who open their hearts and houses, who care and are willing to be with me. It's wonderful and I shall never think that I am alone again. And what does it mean to be alone really? We are all alone to certain extend but the difference is that there are people around, reach out and ask for help or an ear to listen. This is more than any amount of money. I am lucky to have people like this on three continents. Today I'm grateful for meeting them.

But it's not only people that I'm grateful for. It's also me. I'm grateful that I am who I am with all my faults and vices, and virtues. I am and this is wonderful. I am and that is unique. I am and that is value in itself. And soon I will be able to share my life with my son or a daughter  and hopefully I will be able to teach them that the world is full of beauty and love. That even though life deals difficult hands at times, the world still is a beautiful place full of awe and miracles. That the world is inside us, deep in our souls is the world that matters the most.

I'm looking around and I'm noticing how much I have and I want to concentrate today on being grateful for all that.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz