Translate

7.04.2015

After the Observation

I was observed in the classroom yesterday. I never mind anyone watching my lessons, I like giving and receiving feedback but this time the stakes were much higher that usually. I felt that my future with the school slightly depends on how it would go. And went it well. teaching  G1 students is still a novelty to me and even after almost a year of being in the classroom with G1 I still feel like a novice. But I'm getting there and it was appreciated in the feedback.

So I can breath again. Yay!!!

I'm staying on the job and I am so lucky that I found my way to school that cares about their employees. When I was being interview, my wonderful boss whose wonderfulness and big heart I sensed from the very moment we exchanged greetings, told me that the school is like a big family. I smiled to it and though: sure,sure... But they are. When I was getting ready to go to Paris, my Boss was the first person I talked to. I knew that I can be open to hear and could tell her about anything. Initially I feared that I was putting myself in danger of being fired but after having spoken to her, I knew that whatever I would decide, I would be accepted and supported. She was with me all the time, even in Paris when I needed help with buying a return ticket because Olivier had cancelled the one I had to go back to Bangkok. She was there for me. So it happens that in some work places you are a part of a family and you will find people who will support you even though they don't know you that well. 

I'm very lucky with my bosses. Steve, Sunee, now Ms Shailly all of them have become my good friends, support me and are there for me. I am a very lucky girl.

So while I will be getting used to having a little human around, I will be also preparing for getting back to work and to university as the Thai government will force me to do my Masters next year or I'm out.

Still a lot to do.

I just hope we'll get alone with the Little one and that we will be healthy to face all these challenges. 



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz