Translate

7.10.2015

Helena and Olivier

I never doubted for a moment that Olivier will be a good dad. Last year I saw him interacting with kids and it was the cutest sight ever and now I've been having this cute view in fton of me for last few days.
And cute it is indeed.
Helena seems to have fallen in love with her dad and loves being rocked in his arms. They both love it. And Olivier can't take his hand off her. A million kisses a day. A million hugs a day. Days filled with love. As a mom I can't be happier.
As a woman who still has feelings for Olivier, I'm jealous. Of course I am! Jealous and sad that his love is for Helena only and the day will come when I will not be needed around any more and the two of them will have their own things going on but without me. Since we are not a family, I will not be involved. Lots of work ahead for me in this department.
But even though I'm feeling all these things, I'm filled with joy that the two of them have found their way to each other. Hopefully they will be able to make it a life lasting, strong relationship.
And as for me... I will have to... let it go.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz