Translate

16.02.2016

Decisions

On one hand I feel relieved that I finally made up my mind. On the other one, however, it makes me sad that we will have to part. Not the first time, for sure, but maybe this time for a very long time.  I've written many times that Olivier and Helena are great together and I'd love them to be as close to each other as possible. Of course, I'd like to be as close as possible as well. Let's not pretend, I care for him as well and having Olivier as a parent around is great. But it's not meant to last. He has his plans, his dreams and ambitions which cannot be fulfilled in Thailand. I see how it weights on him and I can't ask for more of him. He needs to go out there and do the things he wants to do or he will go crazy and hate both me and Helena. I want to see him successful and happy... Just like I have to do things that I have to achieve here before I make a move from Thailand, Olivier needs to accomplish his goals.

For me it's all quite heartbreaking. Soon, I will really become a single mom... So far, I've been greatly supported by Olivier and we've a very good time looking after Helena. But it's not meant to last... This is where we will soon part...


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz