Translate

17.01.2016

A Little of Acceptance

Some people are like this, some people are like that, some are in that part of their lives, some are somewhere else. We are all trying the same though: to be happy. When we meet each other it may turn out that our happiness doesn't mean the same. Of course, it would be great if it did but sometimes it just doesn't. I know what I'm talking about. I have been practicing a lot lately. I've gone through stages of being angry, resentful, angry again, then resigned, then even more angry, hopeless till I got to the point that I got exhausted. And I guess when one is so tired of trying for something with no positive feedback the only option one has it to let go. Damn hard, especially when I still feel I care so much but possibly the only but at the moment feels like the best option because I don't want to walk around stressed, resentful, sad and exhausted. Life is too short for that (I spoke with the kids about the cycle of life today and it downed at me how actually all this is short. I'm 33 already and I have no idea how it happened.)

So... we don't want same things - and it's perfectly ok. You don't want me - and that is fine too. You are after something else - I accept it. Or I will at least try without getting flustered and mad about it. Your path is not mine and mine is not yours - that's just the reality of life. I cannot change your mind in any way and quite honestly, I don't want to be the one who pushes. I don't like when somebody pushes me, so no more pushing you: at least in theory, practicing this resolution will take time. Everything takes time. Understanding and accepting another human being takes time and it seems like the best thing you can offer someone and yourself - a bit of acceptance with little judgment.




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz