Translate

1.01.2016

I Love

I love, I love, I love.
I love her so much that it's beyond my own understanding. I love everything about her: absolutely everything.

I love when she wakes up with a big smile.
I love when she looks at me with so much trust.
I love when she snuggles when I feed her.
I love when she falls asleep in my arms, which at times, are the only place she wants to be. I love.

I love watching how she discovers things.
I love watching when she is figuring out the world around.
I love when she gets frustrated but eventually succeeds.

Four months ago I pushed this Little Girl into the world. In my wildest dreams I hadn't expected she'll be such a miracle and such a bundle of joy.

I love.
I love.
I love.

In my wildest dreams I hadn't anticipated tgat my feelings for her will be so strong. These are feelings of joy that travel through my whole body. These are feelings similar to thise when sratring a new journey: excitement, joy, hope.

And she gives me so much of them all.

Yes, it's hard sometimes. I miss sleeping though the night and sleeping in but... when Helena wakes me up in the morning and smikes at me... my own sleep is not so much important any more.

My petit Helena. My princess. Moja kapustka. My little frog, little mouse, little ladybird... My wonderful daughter.

I love her.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz