Translate

14.01.2016

Freedom of Choice

As I was talking about something today, I caught myself saying few times in a row: I'm scared that, I'm afraid of, I'm scared of... a very sad litany of fears. And since when have I become so fearful?
Well, life hasn't been particularly easy for me in last few years. I raised from ashes, so to speak, but with many wounds and bruises and my ass still hurts from being kicked. So now I'm having a bit of a break in my Bangkok shelter. I've been healing and licking these wounds. But how long for can I do it? How long can hide? Is this all I can have? What risks can I take and how much can I stand? What can I sacrifice and accept? What is not acceptable?
I need to really think about these things now as I'm being offered to jump on a roller-coaster. Will I fly or will I fall down? And if I fall, will it kill me or just bruise me slightly again?
Freedom of choice is the most fantastic yet most difficult right to exercise.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz