Translate

8.01.2016

Holidays Almost Over

Oh, what a wonderful time it's been!!! I loved every second of it, even if some tears were involed.

And Helena! My little Helena who has proved to be such a great holiday company. It was our first trip and I already know that with this girl we will be able to travel the world far and wide: no problem in a plane, one her best behaviour on a hotel, no worries, no issues just smiles and lot of love for her parents. She made new friends at the reception and people in restaurants, and on the beach - everybody loves little Helena for she is such a jolly and happy person. We had fun in the pool, fun on the beach, fun in the hotel room - fun, fun, fun.

We met some family and that was super fun to spent out Xmas with them. It felt like home for a second.

We came back home and welcomed 2016 with a lot of hope for a better year filled with new projects and adventures. I don't know exactly what the future holds for us but I can only hope that our future will be good and always guided by love to Helena and love in general.

Unfortunately, the hloiday is over - the wonderful three weeks with two very important people. A great time together -no rush, bo deadlines, no other commitments but being with each other.

Till the next one in February. It'll be different and alone with Helena but I'm planning to spend it happily. I won't think too much of the fact that O. is going to Vietnam with someone else. I have a far greater company - my little Helena. Of course, I'll be thinking of him going and I also know that it'll be painful but I can't do anything about his choices. He has his priorities and needs and I can only try snd make peace with that. I don't like it but obsessing about it is not good for me and Helena as well. So go, go. We will have a great time here together.

Anyway...

Last weekend of this holiday.
Two more carefree days with my Little One. Two more mornings when we can cuddle and slumber for a long as we want. Two more long breakfasts. Two.more days when everything goes slow and according to our rythm. Oh, this I will miss. Two more days only for Helenka.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz