Translate

15.03.2015

Angry Today

I feel angry when I thing that you wanted me believe that I have no other option! I feel angry when I think that you accused me of keeping this baby for money and as a way of getting to France. I feel angry when I think you actually offered me halp with setting in France when the abortion is done. I feel angry when I think that you came to the hotel with a piece of a worthless paper asking me to sign it and guarantee that I would never ask you for any financial help related to the child. I feel angry when I think of a message you sent me on one of my last days in which you threatened me that you would do everything you could in order to take this child away from me if I dared to ask lawyers for help. I am angry when I think that you used this form of economic advantage over me in order to make me do something I disagree with. I'm angry that you used everything I had told you about my family in order to threaten me and make me believe how destitute and lonely I was. That was beyond any possible arguments to use - the lowest of the lowest arguments which made me realize that it was you who was scared more than anybody else.

You saw how afraid I was and you did everything to exploit it to make me do what you wanted. 

I am angry when I think you treated me like a statistic saying that I was not the first and not the last of a woman who had to go through a decision of the termination of pregnancy And I am not just a figure! I am a human being with feelings!!!

I'm so angry today and I want to feel this anger.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz