Translate

13.03.2015

Pregnancy Weight

Last year I lost 14 kgs just to put it all back this year. Yay! And I've realized that I'm 2 kgs over the weight I'm supposed to be at. Which means that it's back to the gym without any excuses now. I remember what it was like to be at the weight I started my workout at and I don't want to go back. I mean I will, because that's the maximum weight I'm supposed to gain during this pregnancy but I can't even imagine more. So far, I've been quite irregular feeling too tired oftentimes to move my ass but the ass has to be moved and this is the only thing really I have to do now. To move and a lot and watch out what I eat. Controlling issues? Maybe, but indeed this is the only thing I can control now when everything around me is so unpredictable. 

So the gym, the pool, moving as much as possible and without an excuse that I'm feeling miserable. I will feel worse when i cannot move because of the weight.

So much for giving myself a break, isn't it?


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz