Translate

8.03.2015

Real Currency

I woke up today to yet another article about single parenting in Poland and how hard and horrible it is. How it's difficult to execute any child support from a man, not mentioning a man who is abroad... Not that I think I will get any child support, because I won't... Did I make a right choice?
From the economic point of view: no. From what I undertand having a child on my own puts me in peril of sliding into poverty and financial disptress. From the personal perspective - as I wrote before, it's a miracle happening now... How will I find my way in all this? HOW?!
I wanted to fight for my convictions and believes but at times it feels like the reality doesn't give a shit about what an individual believes or feels. Money talks and this is real currency.

It's difficult to breath when I think about it all. 

Breath.





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz