Translate

22.03.2015

Teary Sunday

I woke up and I knew it's not going to be my favourite day.
It got worse.
For half of the day I stared at the wall or a computer screen trying to avoid going out.
But I had to go out and when I eventually did, I felt like I was walking but not really, like I was shopping but from the distance....

I thought eating will help but I can't even overeat properly and I will choose a healthy option to indulge. That didn't help though.

Cam back home. Looked at the screen again.

And then I got help - a talk with a friend, a very long conversation filled with tears on both sides of the screen. Tears of joy and compassion, tears of deep, deep human understanding. Tears of friendship that shall never end.

I'm going to sleep calmer.
Thank you.




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz