Translate

9.03.2015

Another Sleepless

Or maybe I should not say sleepless becasue I slept just not enough and I'm feeling quite off today. I even considered taking a day off but how many days off I can take on the account of my self-imposed predicament?

I made few calls last night to hospitals asking about delivery proces. Cheap it is not - especially that I will have to take the moeny from somewhere by myslef. Buying a ticket home and back will be pricey as well, so again I don't know what I will do. Money, money, money.

I'm exhausted. I'm so tired that I would like to fall asleep for a houndred years and I realize it hasn't even started yet and all the sleepless nights in the world are pending. 

A dep breath and off I go to school where for eight hours I can feel like a normal human being and pretend that everything is fine. 




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz